Technical Project Manager
- Post Date:November 22, 2018
- Daily rate £300 - £400Contract length 6 months
Project Manager – 6month contract – Basingstoke – £350pd
LynxPro is working with an international consultancy who are currently seeking an experienced Technical Project Manager to work in a fast-moving environment. In this role, the Technical Project Manager will be responsible for delivery against project scope for a complex pan-European system. Reporting to the Programme Manager, the candidate needs to be as comfortable managing business requirements and trade-offs as understanding the system architecture and design.
- Oversee the project’s budget, notifying stakeholders of key cost implications and potential variance against project plan
- Support and direct the development team to ensure deliverables are completed in a timely manner.
- Ability to clearly communicate technical concepts to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Effective client facing relationship management in a complex software service delivery environment
- Understanding of .NET and cloud computing.
- Formal Project Management qualification
- Bachelor’s Degree, IT related, 2:1 or above
Please click on “Apply now” to send us your application. If you aren’t already registered to LynxPro, please fill in your profile or get in touch for more information.
WANT TO TALK TO US?
FOR IMMEDIATE ASSISTANCE, PLEASE CALL OUR CUSTOMER SERVICE HELPLINE.
01183 130 260
Related Jobs (10)
SAP Consultant on December 12, 2018
BizTalk Developer on December 12, 2018
Integration Designer/Developer on December 10, 2018
IoT Developer on December 10, 2018
Azure Developer on December 10, 2018
Talend Developer / ETL on December 10, 2018
Magento developer on December 7, 2018
UX Designer on December 5, 2018
Dell Boomi Integration Architect on December 5, 2018
Ecommerce.Java* Tester on December 4, 2018