Senior Back-End Developer
- Post Date:July 4, 2018
- Daily rate £300 - £400Contract length 3 months
The role is to lead a team of developers in building out new features for websites, both existing and new, as well as the management of the maintenance of current sites – including the application code and data structures, so a good level of SQL knowledge is essential.
Experience of server admin is an advantage, as is the architecture of web applications such as cloud, Amazon etc…
Key responsibility areas:
- Develop well documented, standards compliant and efficient code
- Design and maintain databases
- Contribute to the architecture and scoping process of new builds
- Deploy and maintain websites, in the test and live environments
- Identify any workload issues, but deliver on commitments made
- Take responsibility for own personal development by staying current with trends, relevant articles and suggestions for training.
- Travel to off-site locations when necessary.
- Review and contribute to Digital SoW and documentation to ensure feasibility of technical approaches proposed
- Ensuring live documentation of work is maintained and annotation of code up to date
- Contribute and draft tasks as Assembla tickets for user-stories defined in project–scoping stage alongside digital project manager
- Contribute and review to Functional and Technical Documents when required
- Ensure all code is de-bugged pre-QA and UAT
- Maintain due diligence and peer review of team’s work
- Ensure realistic time estimates are given
If you would like to know more about this role, please get in touch: email@example.com
Please click on “Apply now” to send us your application. If you aren’t already registered to LynxPro, please fill in your profile or get in touch for more information.
WANT TO TALK TO US?
FOR IMMEDIATE ASSISTANCE, PLEASE CALL OUR CUSTOMER SERVICE HELPLINE.
01183 130 260
Related Jobs (10)
PHP developer on August 20, 2018
C# WPF developer on August 20, 2018
Oracle Flexcube Technical Consultant on August 17, 2018
.Net developer on August 17, 2018
PHP Developer on August 17, 2018
Cloud Security Architect on August 16, 2018
Computer Scientist Artificial Intelligence Researcher on August 15, 2018
BizTalk Developer on August 14, 2018
Hybris Developer on August 14, 2018
Test Engineer on August 13, 2018