Senior back end developer
- Post Date:October 23, 2018
- Daily rate £350 - £450Contract length 3 - 6 months
The ideal person will be comfortable in front of the client, and comfortable speaking up in a team – with experience as either a senior or lead within. This person needs to have exposure to web services and building large enterprise-grade websites.
- 5+ Years commercial development experience.
- 3+ Year exposure to either Symfony or Drupal 8 with associated portfolio.
- Experience working in a team, distributed team integration is a bonus.
- Ability to setup and maintain Drupal modules or Symfony bundles.
- Experience with Git source control.
- Experience working as a senior member of a team, lead experience is a bonus.
- Strong communication skills.
- Experience working in a Test or Behaviour driven manner
- Experience with Kernel and Unit testing; or
- Experience with Behat testing.
- Knowledge of common Drupal features like Paragraphs, Views, Regions, Blocks, Context, Image Styles.
- Working experience with Drupal 7 although not required.
- Experience with CI Integration.
- Code examples demonstrating Symfony or Drupal 8 development.
Related Jobs (10)
Test Manager on January 16, 2019
Program Manager/IT Manager on January 15, 2019
IoT Developer on January 15, 2019
Unity Developer on January 15, 2019
Salesforce Administrator/Developer on January 15, 2019
Systems Administrator on January 14, 2019
Application Support Engineer on January 10, 2019
PHP Developer (Full Stack) on January 8, 2019
QA Engineer on January 7, 2019
BizTalk Developer on January 2, 2019