Senior Actuarial Modeller
- Post Date:November 7, 2018
- Daily rate £600 +Contract length 6 months
6 months contract – up to £800 per day
Senior Actuarial Modeller role forms a key part of the Division Modelling Team that provides a group level modelling service – including Europe & UK.
Supporting the Head of Actuarial Modelling and the team in the development and maintenance of MoSes Pricing, Valuation and Corporate modelling tools across all product lines and Business Units whilst also managing, coaching and developing less experienced Actuarial Modellers
This allows the Actuarial Modeller to be exposed to a dynamic and extensive variety of models, products and treaties. This is a front office role from an internal perspective and the team interacts with the model users from all over the business on a daily basis. An example of a key project that the Actuarial Modeller will work on will be a model migration exercise scheduled in order to migrate all of the models to a new platform
- Must have coding experience in eg. C++ or Visual Basic
- Demonstrable interest in actuarial modelling and model development experience, preferably with knowledge of Life, CI, IP and Annuity/Longevity products
- Experience of using MoSes, RiskAgility FM or similar modelling platforms, including an understanding of the benefits and limitations of such platforms
- Advanced understanding of Microsoft Excel and Word
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and ability to build and manage relationships with stakeholders in Actuarial and non-Actuarial teams
Please click on “Apply now” to send us your application. If you aren’t already registered to LynxPro, please fill in your profile or get in touch for more information.
WANT TO TALK TO US?
FOR IMMEDIATE ASSISTANCE, PLEASE CALL OUR CUSTOMER SERVICE HELPLINE.
01183 130 260
Related Jobs (10)
Golang Developer on November 15, 2018
Test Engineer on November 15, 2018
DevOps Architect on November 12, 2018
Senior Unity Developer on November 12, 2018
Integration Consultant on November 7, 2018
BizTalk Developer on November 7, 2018
Actuarial Reporting / Modelling Backfill on November 6, 2018
Back-End Drupal Developer on November 5, 2018
Full Stack WordPress developer on November 2, 2018
Test Engineer on November 1, 2018