- Post Date:November 20, 2018
- Contract length 6 months
£800 per day – 6 Months – UK
The IFRS17 Prophet Developer will be responsible for supporting the development of a number of artefacts during the Detailed Design phase. Key outputs and responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Development of Actuarial Models to support detailed design and Methodology Scrum.
- Future state process design, including process maps (including documentation of new SOX
- Develop the EUC inventory, document changes required to existing EUCs, new EUCs and
how these will be managed
- Documentation of Business requirements (covering systems, data, process and controls).
- Functional and Data specifications for changes to Prophet models and Libraries Definition of Non-Functional requirements
- Documentation of new process maps and controls
- Documentation of Key Design decision Papers
- The model developer may also be asked to backfill the BAU Prophet Development team
Please click on “Apply now” to send us your application. If you aren’t already registered to LynxPro, please fill in your profile or get in touch for more information.
WANT TO TALK TO US?
FOR IMMEDIATE ASSISTANCE, PLEASE CALL OUR CUSTOMER SERVICE HELPLINE.
01183 130 260
Related Jobs (10)
Senior Back-End Developer on December 14, 2018
BizTalk Developer on December 13, 2018
Dell Boomi Integration Architect on December 13, 2018
SAP Consultant on December 13, 2018
Integration Designer/Developer on December 10, 2018
IoT Developer on December 10, 2018
Azure Developer on December 10, 2018
Talend Developer / ETL on December 10, 2018
Magento developer on December 7, 2018
UX Designer on December 5, 2018