- Post Date:January 4, 2018
- Daily rate £600 +Contract length 12 - 24 months
Job role – Project Manager
Day rate – €650-€700
Location – Brussels
Contract length – 1 year
Work collaboratively to help develop an effective communication strategy within the finance Division
Develop a privileged, open and honest relationship with your technical counterpart in application development, act as a go-between and liaison between the business and IT worlds (cultural and lingo differences, process & methodology, tools)
Liaise with project partners to proactively take ownership of emerging subject and succesfully drive them thru the inception phase and into project mode, with associated key deliverables (risk assessment, budget, planning & critical paths, dependencies to other projects)
Lead the project teams by developing unity and motivation towards a common goal. One important aspect is the cross-divisional and cross-functional aspect of the extended team, ranging from database developers to business analysts and financial analysts & managers. Therefore a key aspect of the job is being able to adapt the communication of ideas to each stakeholder whilst conveing a consistent message.
Accelerate decision taking thru-out the project phases by quickly identifying key stakeholders and rapidly come to a common understanding and action plan.
– Ability to manage internal and external providers (MUST: outsourced application development team ; NICE TO HAVE: software vendor, IT infrastructure team)
– BI experience
– MUST: experience in both waterfall and agile project delivery models
– NICE TO HAVE: experience with application management in run mode (Business as usual / Tierce Maintenance Applicative / Demand Management & Change Request)
– NICE TO HAVE: some entry-level experience in program/project internal communication, in knowledge sharing
– Language: Fluent Flemish and French
Please click on “Apply now” to send us your application. If you aren’t already registered to LynxPro, please fill in your profile or get in touch for more information.
WANT TO TALK TO US?
FOR IMMEDIATE ASSISTANCE, PLEASE CALL OUR CUSTOMER SERVICE HELPLINE.
01183 130 260
Related Jobs (10)
Cloud Solution Architect – Azure, AWS on September 21, 2018
PEN Test Remediation Engineer on September 19, 2018
PHP Developer (Laravel) on September 18, 2018
Back End developer on September 13, 2018
Golang Developer on September 13, 2018
Python Developer/Data Scientist – home based on September 12, 2018
C#/Xamarin Developer on September 12, 2018
Hybris Developer on September 11, 2018
Infrastructure Engineer on September 11, 2018