- Post Date:June 27, 2018
- Daily rate £350 - £450Contract length 12 months
Program Manager – London – £440 a day – 12 Month Contract
Working closely with the business sponsor and multiple stakeholders to drive successful delivery of complex technology-based projects and programs.
Main responsibilities & duties
- Establish the strategic and business requirements and define teams/ projects required to achieve the revenue and other priorities defined as program objectives.
- Confirm the approved scope of work to be delivered with the project Sponsor and Business Owner and take responsibility for the program schedule structure including milestones and critical path. Oversee the project team’s delivery of the tasks related to the scope.
- Manages the relationship between the Project Teams, Business Stakeholders, Finance and the Steering Committee. Convenes program Steering Committees and manages outcomes. Responsible for reporting an adequate level of detail to these stakeholders.
- Provides oversight of multidisciplinary teams comprising the program ensuring they are optimally resourced (responsible for the most effective management of demand) – ultimate responsibility for the hiring of the right team resources and performance management aspects.
- Oversight of the risk and issue management across all projects/ work streams, with ultimate responsibility for ensuring adequate risk identification and mitigation and issue resolution.
- Responsible for ensuring dependencies across projects/ work streams both within the program and with external program teams, are identified and managed.
- Oversee the quality of delivery across project teams/ work streams, ensuring it meets stakeholder expectations
Experience & Education
- Project Management (preferably PMP) and/or Change Management and qualifications in Agile required
- Qualification in project management
- Experience of communicating at C Level
- Programs covering a similar subject matter e.g. Infrastructure/ Finance Transformation
- Technology related project experience i.e. understanding of IT/infrastructure.
- Management consulting experience
- Change Management in complex environments
- Environments which interface between different disciplines (one of which must be IT).
- Strong leadership experience with designing and implementing demand management processes.
- Governance exposure preferably in an industry subject to or managing regulated industries.
- Leadership experience in a global organization.
- Use of a program/ portfolio management tool.
Knowledge, skills and abilities (KSAs)
- Knowledge, skills and abilities (KSAs)
- Mastery depth of knowledge in profession.
- Knowledge of Program Management, Project Management; Financial management; Change Management; Governance and Risk Management.
- Provides leadership to managerial and/or seasoned individual contributors and leads by translating strategic executive plans into team goals and initiatives.
- Able to adapt to a constantly changing environment and customer demands.
- Risk management and experience of governance.
- Guides senior leadership on complex decisions about the program. Skilled in stakeholder relationship management and change management
Please click on “Apply now” to send us your application. If you aren’t already registered to LynxPro, please fill in your profile or get in touch for more information.
WANT TO TALK TO US?
FOR IMMEDIATE ASSISTANCE, PLEASE CALL OUR CUSTOMER SERVICE HELPLINE.
01183 130 260
Related Jobs (10)
Cloud Solution Architect – Azure, AWS on September 21, 2018
PEN Test Remediation Engineer on September 19, 2018
PHP Developer (Laravel) on September 18, 2018
Back End developer on September 13, 2018
Golang Developer on September 13, 2018
Python Developer/Data Scientist – home based on September 12, 2018
C#/Xamarin Developer on September 12, 2018
Hybris Developer on September 11, 2018
Infrastructure Engineer on September 11, 2018