- Post Date:July 31, 2018
- Daily rate £300 - £400Contract length 3 months
PHP Developer required for a communication software company in ESSEX
The role will involve working with fun, energetic and like minded individuals on a number of projects delivered to you by their R&D team.
This is an amazing opportunity for someone looking for a new role that breaks the mould!
- Experience in designing and building scalable, responsive systems
- Web development experience ideally using PHP
- MVC Framework experience like Symfony or Laravel
- Ability to work user-friendly applications
- Proven experience to deliver applications to a high degree of usability
- Experience of working in an Agile environment
- Experience of Web Security ie OWASP, ISO 9001, ISO 27001 and PCI/DSS for security and quality purposes
- Web Service development ideally using .NET
- Windows forms development ideally using VB.NET
- Experience of SQL Server, writing Stored Procedures, Functions, SSIS and any experience of performance tuning queries or databases
- Ability to converse with users at all levels of IT literacy and rank
- Have a full UK driving licence
- Be comfortable working in a fast-growing company full of enthusiastic, highly intelligent colleagues.
If you’re interested in hearing more please apply now!
For more info: firstname.lastname@example.org
Related Jobs (10)
AEM Developer on December 18, 2018
DevOps Engineer on December 18, 2018
Senior Back-End Developer on December 14, 2018
Dell Boomi Integration Architect on December 13, 2018
SAP Consultant on December 13, 2018
Integration Designer/Developer on December 10, 2018
IoT Developer on December 10, 2018
Azure Developer on December 10, 2018
Talend Developer / ETL on December 10, 2018
Magento developer on December 7, 2018