- Post Date:July 31, 2018
- Daily rate £300 - £400Contract length 3 months
PHP Developer required for a communication software company in ESSEX
The role will involve working with fun, energetic and like minded individuals on a number of projects delivered to you by their R&D team.
This is an amazing opportunity for someone looking for a new role that breaks the mould!
- Experience in designing and building scalable, responsive systems
- Web development experience ideally using PHP
- MVC Framework experience like Symfony or Laravel
- Ability to work user-friendly applications
- Proven experience to deliver applications to a high degree of usability
- Experience of working in an Agile environment
- Experience of Web Security ie OWASP, ISO 9001, ISO 27001 and PCI/DSS for security and quality purposes
- Web Service development ideally using .NET
- Windows forms development ideally using VB.NET
- Experience of SQL Server, writing Stored Procedures, Functions, SSIS and any experience of performance tuning queries or databases
- Ability to converse with users at all levels of IT literacy and rank
- Have a full UK driving licence
- Be comfortable working in a fast-growing company full of enthusiastic, highly intelligent colleagues.
If you’re interested in hearing more please apply now!
For more info: firstname.lastname@example.org
Related Jobs (10)
PHP developer on August 20, 2018
C# WPF developer on August 20, 2018
Oracle Flexcube Technical Consultant on August 17, 2018
.Net developer on August 17, 2018
PHP Developer on August 17, 2018
Cloud Security Architect on August 16, 2018
Computer Scientist Artificial Intelligence Researcher on August 15, 2018
BizTalk Developer on August 14, 2018
Hybris Developer on August 14, 2018
Test Engineer on August 13, 2018