Senior Project Manager
- Post Date:October 20, 2017
- Daily rate NegotiableContract length 6 months
Our award winning global software house based on the outskirts of London are looking for a Senior project manager. The ideal candidate will come from a strong BPM background and will have proven experience in business operations.
The role includes:
- Project Management of product installations and workflow deployments
- Reporting on progress of work packages (using tools such as MS Project or MS TFS Agile templates)
- Analysing, capturing and communicating customer requirements
- Writing concept and functional design documents
- Providing consultancy to customers on BPM projects and technology
- Taking responsibility for customer satisfaction and building long-term relationship with key customers
- Working according to agile project management practices wherever feasible, specifically SCRUM methodology
- Ability to quickly understand a client’s business strategy, their business processes, and to develop technical solutions to support their business strategy.
- Project Management skills
- Experience with both traditional and agile project management methodologies
- Certified Scrum Master
- Risk, Issue and Change Management
- Scope Management
- Client Management skills
- Maintain responsibility for customer satisfaction and build long-term relationship with key customers
- Experience in providing regular project progress updates and managing client’s expectations
- Analysis skills
- Experience of leading requirements gathering workshops and business analysis
- Experience in writing Functional design documents
- Experience in Business Process Management software
- Technical skills Background in software projects
- Relevant experience in the MS technology stack
- Experience in any of Business Process Management, Microsoft SharePoint and/or Microsoft Dynamics CRM advantageous
If you have worked a similar role for the last 5 years or more this would be very beneficial to your application.
To find out more please apply and i will be in touch to discuss this opportunity further.
Please click on “Apply now” to send us your application. If you aren’t already registered to LynxPro, please fill in your profile or get in touch for more information.
Want to talk to us?
For immediate assistance, please call our Customer Service helpline.
01189 130 260
Related Jobs (10)
Data Scientist on December 14, 2017
Integration Designer/Developer on December 13, 2017
PHP Developer on December 13, 2017
Test Engineer on December 13, 2017
CRM Solutions Developer on December 12, 2017
Hadoop Developer on December 12, 2017
Talend Developer / ETL on December 11, 2017
PHP developer on December 11, 2017
Finance/HR IT Business Analyst on December 7, 2017
Hadoop Developer on November 23, 2017