SC Cleared Juniper Engineer - Juniper EX, SRX, JUNOS, STRM, JSA
- Post Date:October 19, 2017
- Daily rate NegotiableContract length 1 - 3 months
Juniper engineer required by North West based client for 3 month rolling project.
Key Responsibilities & Accountabilities:
- Providing hands on network support, break fix, change and administration across the network.
- Performing troubleshooting and issue resolution activities within the network environment.
- Adhering to change process and procedures.
- Accurately recording and providing fast response to support queries and retaining ownership of issues until resolved.
- Delivery of small works to agreed specifications.
- Identifying and making recommendations on service improvements.
- To ensure that appropriate escalation processes are adhered to and the Customer’s ITSSM systems are fully updated on the status of on-going problems and escalations.
- To ensure that problems are appropriately escalated to product manufacturers and that those problems are progressed in a timely manner.
- To maintain appropriate product certifications and an appropriate skill level and awareness of new products and product releases.
- Current and valid security clearance to DV level.
- Proven background in Network Support/Network Engineer positions.
- Strong knowledge of networking technologies, ie, LAN, WAN, routing, switching and TCP/IP.
- At least 2-3 years’ of hands on experience configuring, troubleshooting and maintaining network Switches and security devices.
- Good working knowledge and experience of Juniper Junos and of working with the Juniper EX and SRX product set.
- Experience of developing, writing and maintaining network documentation.
- Highly organised with consistently strong attention to detail.
- Must have an ability to work on their own as well as part of a team and must have a flexible approach to hours of work.
- Process one or more recognised manufacturer accreditations.
- Working knowledge of Juniper STRM/JSA.
- Working knowledge and experience of network monitoring setup and administration.
Working knowledge of Junos Space.
Please click on “Apply now” to send us your application. If you aren’t already registered to LynxPro, please fill in your profile or get in touch for more information.
Want to talk to us?
For immediate assistance, please call our Customer Service helpline.
01189 130 260
Related Jobs (10)
Data Scientist on December 14, 2017
Integration Designer/Developer on December 13, 2017
PHP Developer on December 13, 2017
Test Engineer on December 13, 2017
CRM Solutions Developer on December 12, 2017
Hadoop Developer on December 12, 2017
Talend Developer / ETL on December 11, 2017
PHP developer on December 11, 2017
Finance/HR IT Business Analyst on December 7, 2017
Hadoop Developer on November 23, 2017