Network Security Engineer
- Post Date:November 8, 2017
- Daily rate £300 - £400Contract length 6 months
Network Security Engineer – 325 Euros a day – Montévrain (France) – 6 Month Rolling contract
Any of the technical competence required:
• Hardware: Cisco, Catalyst, ASA, BlueCoat
• Networks: Ethernet, MPLS, WiFi
• Network protocols: TCP / IP stack, QOS, CoS, MPLS-EXP).
• Routing protocols: BGP, OSPF, EIGRP, LDP MPLS, MP-BGP
• Virtual Private Networks: IPSec VPN, MPLS VPN, SSL VPN.
• Level 2 protocol: Spanning Tree, Ether channel, Dot1Q & ISL
• Operating systems: Windows, Linux, IOS
• Rights management, authorizations and monitoring of user accounts
• Analysis and monitoring of logs, extractions and anomalies of the monitoring tool (NAGIOS ENTERPRISE, CISCO PRIME)
• Application of standards and good security practices
• Cisco IDS / IPS
• Languard Scanner
• Advanced Level 2 and Level 3 Support for Critical Incidents
• Architecture and preparation for complex changes
Realization of DMZ interconnections on Cisco ASA
Catalyst LAN and VLAN overhaul for various centers
Routing Optimization for Streaming Centers
PE-CE interconnect for new client sites on the MPLS backbone in CANON environments
Installing stacks of Catalyst stacks
Supervision of intrusions
Nagios Enterprise Migration
Please click on “Apply now” to send us your application. If you aren’t already registered to LynxPro, please fill in your profile or get in touch for more information.
WANT TO TALK TO US?
FOR IMMEDIATE ASSISTANCE, PLEASE CALL OUR CUSTOMER SERVICE HELPLINE.
01189 130 260
Related Jobs (10)
Hadoop Developer on November 23, 2017
Java Developer on November 23, 2017
Technical Windows Engineer on November 23, 2017
C# WPF developer on November 16, 2017
BizTalk Developer on November 14, 2017
Systems Administrator on November 13, 2017
Automated Tester – Munich on November 13, 2017
Scala Developer/Tech Lead on November 10, 2017
Java applications developer on November 8, 2017