- Post Date:October 25, 2017
- Daily rate £450 +
IoT developer – Berkshire
As part of an agile IoT development team you will support AWS partners to enable them around the platform, develop prototypes and proof of concepts specific to their products and services for customers. So if you are someone who innovates, likes solving hard problems and working on cutting edge technology, we would love to have you on the team! The IoT development team is a hands-on team of Solutions Architects supporting AWS partners and their customers to build the first demos adapted to their specific IoT use cases and devices.
· The successful candidate will have spent 3+ years of their career in customer facing roles with a proven record of earning trust as well as effective collaborations across multiple internal organizations and in interactions with partner and customers in the development or implementation of IoT solutions
· Experience working with end user or developers communities
· Computer Science fundamentals with working knowledge of software development practices and technologies required. Advanced Degree a plus.
· Strong technical architecture, design, deployment and operational level knowledge of integrating IoT platforms, standards, protocols and devices
· Strong customer facing skills
· Strong public speaking and written communications skills. Past experience writing and publishing technical whitepapers desirable.
· Significant travel may be required across the EMEA region
· Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field
· Experience with database technology SQL, No-SQL as well as DW (Oracle, Teradata, Netezza, HDFS Hive etc.) and relevant data modelling practices
· An understanding of Machine to Machine (M2M), devices, cloud and field gateways, data analytics, web and mobile development, and many of the areas encompassed in an end-to-end IoT implementation.
· Understanding of any other technologies used in IoT: MQTT, RFID, Bluetooth LE, Zigbee, Cisco, Axeda, Thingworx, Wind River, SCADA.
· Ability to handle multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced environment
· Ability to design and develop technical enablement training and workshops to specialised audience
· Proactively and continually improve knowledge of AWS relevant technologies, and use this knowledge to deliver high quality, repeatable solutions and design patterns
Please click on “Apply now” to send us your application. If you aren’t already registered to LynxPro, please fill in your profile or get in touch for more information.
WANT TO TALK TO US?
FOR IMMEDIATE ASSISTANCE, PLEASE CALL OUR CUSTOMER SERVICE HELPLINE.
01189 130 260
Related Jobs (10)
PHP developer on December 18, 2017
Data Scientist on December 14, 2017
Integration Designer/Developer on December 13, 2017
PHP Developer on December 13, 2017
Test Engineer on December 13, 2017
CRM Solutions Developer on December 12, 2017
Hadoop Developer on December 12, 2017
Talend Developer / ETL on December 11, 2017
PHP developer on December 11, 2017
Finance/HR IT Business Analyst on December 7, 2017