Information Security Manager - Cyber Security, PCI-DSS, ISO27001
- Post Date:October 20, 2017
- Daily rate NegotiableContract length 9 - 12 months
My client in based in East London are currently seeking an experienced Information Security Manager/Cyber Security Manager for a 12 month engagement.
- Should have expert understanding of PCI-DSS, ISO27001 and how to implement these standards to keep customer’s and staff personal and financial data secure. Needs to understand how to maintain a current understanding of threat level. A good understanding of service delivery best practice and project management processes are essential.
- To maintain, develop and manage effective Information Security operations in an outsourced IT environment consisting multiple information systems containing customer and staff financial and personal information.
- The role will combine maintaining comprehensive tactical awareness of the state of controls across the estate with planning and implementing a step change in the performance of Cyber Security operations. Areas of focus include: incident management and response, governance of service providers and continuous improvement of processes.
- Act as first point of contact for all Cyber Security operational matters, including incidents raised through ITO or other service providers, threat intelligence and requests for investigations.
- Maintain a comprehensive understanding of Information Security threats. Develop and implement a plan and for improving Cyber Security operational capability. Define and implement a KPI framework that can be used to measure effectiveness of controls – and provide regular reporting on this.
- Play a full role in the Technology and wider Commercial team, working collaboratively with colleagues and stakeholders and act as link into the wider HAL Cyber Security IT team. Provide visible and effective leadership, training and governance across the company and technology partners.
- Maintain ISO27001 accreditation and extend/improve where possible. Manage a risk register covering all supplier system and link to main company risk register. Management of Information Security Policies.
- Assess the security impact of any changes to service, acting as Security technical design authority, change board in support of service management and provide support to projects throughout the project life cycle.
Please click on “Apply now” to send us your application. If you aren’t already registered to LynxPro, please fill in your profile or get in touch for more information.
Want to talk to us?
For immediate assistance, please call our Customer Service helpline.
01189 130 260
Related Jobs (10)
PHP developer on December 18, 2017
Data Scientist on December 14, 2017
Integration Designer/Developer on December 13, 2017
PHP Developer on December 13, 2017
Test Engineer on December 13, 2017
CRM Solutions Developer on December 12, 2017
Hadoop Developer on December 12, 2017
Talend Developer / ETL on December 11, 2017
PHP developer on December 11, 2017
Finance/HR IT Business Analyst on December 7, 2017