DevOps Manager - IT Operations - Linux - Networking - Infrastructure - Blockchain
- Post Date:October 24, 2017
- Daily rate NegotiableContract length 6 months
DevOps Manager required by London based client. We are working exclusively with a well -respected player in the blockchain space in London, who are looking to hire a DevOps Manager.
You must be a passionate DevOps leader who can guide and promote DevOps culture and process. You will be responsible for managing short-term goals, establishing full end-to-end Dev Ops structure including QA and Testing, and working towards improving the perception of Dev Ops within the company to build, in time, a truly first class Dev Ops company.
- A genuine passion for Dev Ops
- At least 5 years’ experience in IT Operations, with at least some experience in a true Dev Ops environment.
- Expert level Linux systems admin experience across both RedHat and Debian platforms.
- Strong Scripting capabilities eg Python, Bash or Ruby.
- Good all-round networking and infrastructure experience
Please click on “Apply now” to send us your application. If you aren’t already registered to LynxPro, please fill in your profile or get in touch for more information.
Related Jobs (10)
PHP developer on December 18, 2017
Data Scientist on December 14, 2017
Integration Designer/Developer on December 13, 2017
PHP Developer on December 13, 2017
Test Engineer on December 13, 2017
CRM Solutions Developer on December 12, 2017
Hadoop Developer on December 12, 2017
Talend Developer / ETL on December 11, 2017
PHP developer on December 11, 2017
Finance/HR IT Business Analyst on December 7, 2017