DevOps Manager - IT Operations - Linux - Networking - Infrastructure - Blockchain
- Post Date:September 26, 2017
- Daily rate NegotiableContract length 6 months
DevOps Manager required by London based client. We are working exclusively with a well -respected player in the blockchain space in London, who are looking to hire a DevOps Manager.
You must be a passionate DevOps leader who can guide and promote DevOps culture and process. You will be responsible for managing short-term goals, establishing full end-to-end Dev Ops structure including QA and Testing, and working towards improving the perception of Dev Ops within the company to build, in time, a truly first class Dev Ops company.
- A genuine passion for Dev Ops
- At least 5 years’ experience in IT Operations, with at least some experience in a true Dev Ops environment.
- Expert level Linux systems admin experience across both RedHat and Debian platforms.
- Strong Scripting capabilities eg Python, Bash or Ruby.
- Good all-round networking and infrastructure experience
Please click on “Apply now” to send us your application. If you aren’t already registered to LynxPro, please fill in your profile or get in touch for more information.
Related Jobs (10)
SQL Developer on October 13, 2017
BizTalk Developer on October 2, 2017
Big Data Engineer on September 26, 2017
IoT Solution Architect on October 10, 2017
PHP DEVELOPER on August 25, 2017
Oracle Expert on September 12, 2017
Hybris Developer on September 26, 2017
Senior Web Developer on August 23, 2017
Cloud Solution Architect – Azure, AWS on September 18, 2017
Unity3D Developer (Virtual & Augmented Reality) on October 10, 2017