BizTalk Developer/BizTalk Consultant
- Post Date:September 15, 2017
- Daily rate NegotiableContract length Negotiable
BizTalk Developer/BizTalk Consultant required by Thames Valley based client.
The Candidate will be:
- Able to demonstrate excellent technical understanding of BizTalk Server development and architecture.
- Able to work as part of a team throughout the entire life cycle of Application Integration solutions.
- Capable, and able to demonstrate, an ability to provide consultancy to our customers on an individual basis.
- 5+ years of experience in BizTalk and related technologies
- Strong understanding of SOA principles and integration approach
- BizTalk certification is desired and will be required shortly after joining
- Excellent knowledge of BizTalk administration and configuration
- Excellent knowledge of .NET and WCF
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server
- Proficient BizTalk best practices and integration patterns
- Working with our customers
- Gathering requirements
- Designing and architecting integration solutions
- Taking requirements into functional specifications, technical designs and development tasks, and executing to completion.
- Hands on developing, debugging and testing with BizTalk and related Microsoft technologies
- Presenting technical ideas, approaches and solutions to team members and customers
Should this be of interest or you would like some more information please click on “Apply now” to send us your application. If you aren’t already registered to LynxPro, please fill in your profile or get in touch for more information.
Want to talk to us?
For immediate assistance, please call our Customer Service helpline.
01189 130 260
Related Jobs (10)
SQL Developer on October 13, 2017
BizTalk Developer on October 2, 2017
Big Data Engineer on September 26, 2017
IoT Solution Architect on October 10, 2017
PHP DEVELOPER on August 25, 2017
Oracle Expert on September 12, 2017
Hybris Developer on September 26, 2017
Senior Web Developer on August 23, 2017
Cloud Solution Architect – Azure, AWS on September 18, 2017
Unity3D Developer (Virtual & Augmented Reality) on October 10, 2017