- Post Date:October 19, 2017
- Daily rate £350 - £450Contract length 3 - 6 months
BizTalk Developer / BizTalk Consultant / BizTalk Architect required to join a highly dynamic team in an expanding organisation.
The Candidate will be:
• Able to demonstrate excellent technical understanding of BizTalk Server development and architecture.
• Able to work as part of a team throughout the entire life cycle of Application Integration solutions.
• Capable, and able to demonstrate, an ability to provide consultancy to our customers on an individual basis.
• Willing to travel.
• Must have a full UK driving license.
1. Experience in BizTalk and related technologies
2. Strong understanding of SOA principles and integration approach
3. BizTalk certification is desired and will be required shortly after joining
4. Excellent knowledge of BizTalk administration and configuration
5. Excellent knowledge of .NET and WCF
6. Excellent knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server
7. Proficient BizTalk best practices and integration patterns
1. Working with our customers:
Designing and architecting integration solutions
2. Taking requirements into functional specifications, technical designs and development tasks, and executing to completion.
3. Hands on developing, debugging and testing with BizTalk and related Microsoft technologies
4. Presenting technical ideas, approaches and solutions to team members and customers
Please click on “Apply now” to send us your application. If you aren’t already registered to LynxPro, please fill in your profile or get in touch for more information.
WANT TO TALK TO US?
FOR IMMEDIATE ASSISTANCE, PLEASE CALL OUR CUSTOMER SERVICE HELPLINE.
01189 130 260
Related Jobs (10)
PHP developer on December 18, 2017
Data Scientist on December 14, 2017
Integration Designer/Developer on December 13, 2017
PHP Developer on December 13, 2017
Test Engineer on December 13, 2017
CRM Solutions Developer on December 12, 2017
Hadoop Developer on December 12, 2017
Talend Developer / ETL on December 11, 2017
PHP developer on December 11, 2017
Finance/HR IT Business Analyst on December 7, 2017