Big Data Engineer
- Post Date:October 18, 2017
- Daily rate NegotiableContract length 6 months
We’re looking for a Big Data Engineer for a client of mine based in London, my client is a leading Data Analytics consultancy and are looking to take on the very best engineers within their field.
Below is a list of skills required for the role, if you’d like to apply for this role then please send me an updated CV and day rate.
- Very solid python skills
- Minimum 2 years of hands on work with a ‘Big Data’ (ideally Hadoop) cluster (more likely will need 3-4 years minimum to demonstrate range of experience, but there might be some less experienced gems out there)
- At least 1 year practical Spark experience (practical – not just certificate)
- Plenty of exposure to standard engineering practices, including:
- Using source control (e.g. Git)
- Working in Scrum or other Agile teams
- Working with ticket management tool like Jira
- Working to a formal release cycle, etc
This role has interview slots immediately, so if you’re interested please click on “Apply now” to send us your application. If you aren’t already registered to LynxPro, please fill in your profile or get in touch for more information.
Want to talk to us?
For immediate assistance, please call our Customer Service helpline.
01189 130 260
Related Jobs (10)
PHP developer on December 18, 2017
Data Scientist on December 14, 2017
Integration Designer/Developer on December 13, 2017
PHP Developer on December 13, 2017
Test Engineer on December 13, 2017
CRM Solutions Developer on December 12, 2017
Hadoop Developer on December 12, 2017
Talend Developer / ETL on December 11, 2017
PHP developer on December 11, 2017
Finance/HR IT Business Analyst on December 7, 2017