Big Data Engineer
- Post Date:September 26, 2017
- Daily rate NegotiableContract length 6 months
LynxPro are looking for a Big Data Engineer for a 6 Month Contract in the heart of London, my client is looking for the very best in Big Data to work on a number of new and exciting projects.
The Big Data Management team you’ll be working on is responsible for managing the data in our client’s new platform; a petabyte scale, cloud-hosted, big data warehouse.
Below are the required skills you will require for this role.
• Commercial client-facing project experience, including working in close-knit teams
• A proven ability in clearly communicating complex solutions
• Data security & governance expertise
• Strong experience in traditional data warehousing / ETL tools (Informatica, Talend, Pentaho, DataStage)
• Experience and interest in Big Data technologies (Hadoop / Spark / NoSQL DBs) and Cloud (AWS and Azure)
• Strong SQL experience, and optional Python / Scala / Java / R
• Exceptional attention to detail
Please click on “Apply now” to send us your application. If you aren’t already registered to LynxPro, please fill in your profile or get in touch for more information.
WANT TO TALK TO US?
FOR IMMEDIATE ASSISTANCE, PLEASE CALL OUR CUSTOMER SERVICE HELPLINE.
01189 130 260
Related Jobs (10)
SQL Developer on October 13, 2017
BizTalk Developer on October 2, 2017
IoT Solution Architect on October 10, 2017
PHP DEVELOPER on August 25, 2017
Oracle Expert on September 12, 2017
Hybris Developer on September 26, 2017
Senior Web Developer on August 23, 2017
Cloud Solution Architect – Azure, AWS on September 18, 2017
Unity3D Developer (Virtual & Augmented Reality) on October 10, 2017
Operations Delivery Manager / Service Delivery Manager on August 22, 2017