Big Data Engineer
- Post Date:November 22, 2017
- Daily rate NegotiableContract length 6 months
LynxPro are looking for a Big Data Engineer for a 6 Month Contract in the heart of London, my client is looking for the very best in Big Data to work on a number of new and exciting projects.
The Big Data Management team you’ll be working on is responsible for managing the data in our client’s new platform; a petabyte scale, cloud-hosted, big data warehouse.
Below are the required skills you will require for this role.
• Commercial client-facing project experience, including working in close-knit teams
• A proven ability in clearly communicating complex solutions
• Data security & governance expertise
• Strong experience in traditional data warehousing / ETL tools (Informatica, Talend, Pentaho, DataStage)
• Experience and interest in Big Data technologies (Hadoop / Spark / NoSQL DBs) and Cloud (AWS and Azure)
• Strong SQL experience, and optional Python / Scala / Java / R
• Exceptional attention to detail
Please click on “Apply now” to send us your application. If you aren’t already registered to LynxPro, please fill in your profile or get in touch for more information.
WANT TO TALK TO US?
FOR IMMEDIATE ASSISTANCE, PLEASE CALL OUR CUSTOMER SERVICE HELPLINE.
01189 130 260
Related Jobs (10)
PHP developer on December 18, 2017
Data Scientist on December 14, 2017
Integration Designer/Developer on December 13, 2017
PHP Developer on December 13, 2017
Test Engineer on December 13, 2017
CRM Solutions Developer on December 12, 2017
Hadoop Developer on December 12, 2017
Talend Developer / ETL on December 11, 2017
PHP developer on December 11, 2017
Finance/HR IT Business Analyst on December 7, 2017