IoT Solution Architect
- Post Date:January 31, 2018
- Daily rate Negotiable
Job title: IoT Solution Architect
Job type: Contract
Start date: ASAP
Our client combines the world’s largest IT solution, outstanding technology and a long track record of success in IoT. Our proven expertise means we can confidently connect our customers to the services and products they need.
As an IoT Solution Architect, you will consult with enterprise customers with the design of connectivity solutions for many different applications and services. You will bring in your technical expertise, understanding of the business environment the customer operates in, and propose solutions based on Client managed connectivity and IoT solution portfolio. You will drive the solution from a pre-sales consultative stage through implementation and deployment.
You will be:
• Educated to BSc or MSc or an IT/EE (or equivalent)
• Consistent track record in technical / pre-sales capacity
• Customer relationship management skills with ability to interact comfortably at Director level
• Strong communication and decision making skills – ability to balance conflicting interests
• Preferred international experience with well-developed cultural awareness
• Experience in complex change management in a technological context
Skills / experience:
• Experience in working within a multinational company would be advantageous
• Knowledge of the broader IoT market, and at least one of the following markets a plus: utilities, automotive, finance and payments systems, manufacturing, oil and gas, or consumer electronics
• Knowledge of IT security
• Knowledge of electronic device design, testing and manufacturing and well as global supply chain
• Multi-lingual skills advantageous
• A self-starter with a determination to succeed, balanced with appropriate tact and diplomacy
Please click on “Apply now” to send us your application. If you aren’t already registered to LynxPro, please fill in your profile or get in touch for more information.
WANT TO TALK TO US?
FOR IMMEDIATE ASSISTANCE, PLEASE CALL OUR CUSTOMER SERVICE HELPLINE.
01189 130 260
Related Jobs (10)
Senior back End Developer on March 20, 2018
SAP Analyst on March 19, 2018
Devops Engineer on March 15, 2018
UI – Front End Developer on March 12, 2018
React Developer on March 8, 2018
Drupal Developer on March 16, 2018
Mobile Developer – London/Germany/Remote on February 14, 2018
Project Manager/Leader on March 14, 2018