- Post Date:October 19, 2018
- Daily rate £500 - £600Contract length 6 months
Role – Integration Architect
Daily rate – £500-£550
Duration – 6 months
Location – London
A leading IT Architecture & Integration consultancy in the UK and our reputation for excellence in both architecture & integration has fuelled our success to date. To fulfil the increasing demand from our blue chip clients and remain market leaders, needs to recruit high calibre Integration Designers with the passion and drive to surpass our client’s expectations. We need articulate and enthusiastic Integration Designers to support our clients in implementing high quality integration solutions.
- Deliver class leading Integration Design and Development Consultancy.
- Provide guidance on integration design and delivery best practice.
- Assist in the development of our clients intellectual property for the Integration Practice.
- Carry out technical screening and evaluation of candidate integration designers & developers.
Skills & experience:
- 3 years minimum IT experience, with at least the past 2 years as an Integration Designer/Developer.
- Sound understanding of SOA principles and their application.
- Ability to think logically and to clearly articulate design thought processes.
- Demonstrable experience with one or more ESB technologies, for example: MuleSoft, WebSphere, Oracle, WebMethods, Talend, Tibco, Dell Boomi.
- Ability to develop relationships and quickly build a rapport with key stakeholders.
- Strong communication skills and the ability to communicate appropriately at all levels of the organization – this includes written and verbal communications.
- Preferably some client-side consulting experience.
- Experience with J2EE / JEE / XSD / XML / XSLT / WS.
- Ability to work with a high degree of autonomy providing deliverables that exceed client expectations.
- Minimum Business or Technology degree educated.
Please click on “Apply now” to send us your application. If you aren’t already registered to LynxPro, please fill in your profile or get in touch for more information.
WANT TO TALK TO US?
FOR IMMEDIATE ASSISTANCE, PLEASE CALL OUR CUSTOMER SERVICE HELPLINE.
01183 130 260
Related Jobs (10)
Golang Developer on November 13, 2018
Test Engineer on November 13, 2018
DevOps Architect on November 12, 2018
Senior Unity Developer on November 12, 2018
Senior Actuarial Modeller on November 7, 2018
Integration Consultant on November 7, 2018
BizTalk Developer on November 7, 2018
Actuarial Reporting / Modelling Backfill on November 6, 2018
Back-End Drupal Developer on November 5, 2018
Full Stack WordPress developer on November 2, 2018