Infrastructure Project Manager
- Post Date:May 17, 2018
- Daily rate £350 - £450Contract length 6 months
We are looking for a Project Manager to work on a 6 months contract in Reading.
You will be working in an Infrastructure Environment dealing with multiple end clients and stakeholders.
- To perform the successful day-to-day project management of projects, responsible for project ownership and accountability. Projects will be of various sizes for the delivery of cutting edge IT solutions.
- To deliver projects within the agreed scope, cost and quality.
- Manage risks and issues and put in place suitable mitigation strategies.
- Responsibility for the whole project lifecycle – from defining the scope through Statement of work through to transition to clients’ business as usual or internally as a Managed service.
- Develop and maintain excellent professional relationships with clients and internal stakeholders.
- Provide effective leadership to the project delivery teams, including Project Co-ordinator, Consultants, Engineers and 3rd party entities to ensure projects are delivered to the highest quality.
Proactively manage any queries, changes or escalations that arise.
- Infrastructure Background
- Office 365
Related Jobs (10)
Data Scientist on May 16, 2018
BizTalk Developer on May 15, 2018
SAP PP ECC Consultant on May 15, 2018
Integration Architect on May 14, 2018
PHP developer on May 14, 2018
Hybris Developer on May 10, 2018
Cloud Solution Architect – Azure, AWS on May 9, 2018
Software Developer on May 9, 2018
DevOps Engineer on May 8, 2018