Infrastructure Project Manager
- Post Date:October 4, 2018
- Daily rate £300 - £400Contract length 3 months
LynxPro are looking for a Project Manager to work on a 6 months contract in Reading.
You will be working in an Infrastructure Environment dealing with multiple end clients and stakeholders.
- To perform the successful day-to-day project management of projects, responsible for project ownership and accountability. Projects will be of various sizes for the delivery of cutting edge IT solutions.
- To deliver projects within the agreed scope, cost and quality.
- Manage risks and issues and put in place suitable mitigation strategies.
- Responsibility for the whole project lifecycle – from defining the scope through Statement of work through to transition to clients’ business as usual or internally as a Managed service.
- Develop and maintain excellent professional relationships with clients and internal stakeholders.
- Provide effective leadership to the project delivery teams, including Project Co-ordinator, Consultants, Engineers and 3rd party entities to ensure projects are delivered to the highest quality.
Proactively manage any queries, changes or escalations that arise.
- Infrastructure Background
- Office 365
Please click on “Apply now” to send us your application. If you aren’t already registered to LynxPro, please fill in your profile or get in touch for more information.
WANT TO TALK TO US?
FOR IMMEDIATE ASSISTANCE, PLEASE CALL OUR CUSTOMER SERVICE HELPLINE.
01183 130 260
Related Jobs (10)
Golang Developer on November 13, 2018
Test Engineer on November 13, 2018
DevOps Architect on November 12, 2018
Senior Unity Developer on November 12, 2018
Senior Actuarial Modeller on November 7, 2018
Integration Consultant on November 7, 2018
BizTalk Developer on November 7, 2018
Actuarial Reporting / Modelling Backfill on November 6, 2018
Back-End Drupal Developer on November 5, 2018
Full Stack WordPress developer on November 2, 2018