CRM Solutions Developer
- Post Date:December 13, 2018
- Daily rate £500 - £600Contract length 6 months
Job Description – CRM Solutions Developer (Temporary Project)
Day rate – £500-£550 pd
Contract length – 6 months
Location – Dudley
Looking where possible for the ideal candidate to have local authority experience, delivering Microsoft Dynamics CRM and ADX portals.
The CRM Solutions Developer is part of an agile development team, working on the deployment, customisation and integration of Microsoft Dynamics CRM in the enterprise.
Duties and Responsibilities
The duties and responsibilities of the CRM Solutions Developer include:
- Collaborate with other software developers, business analysts, software architects and IT professionals to implement Microsoft Dynamics CRM and ADX portal solutions.
- Develop and maintain a platform roadmap.
- Customise the system to meet the business needs of the company.
- Integrate existing systems and services into the CRM architecture.
- Assist with deployment and provisioning activities.
Desired Skills & Experience
- 5+ years’ experience with software development, specifically around Microsoft Dynamics CRM and ADX portals
- College or University degree in Computer Science or a related discipline
Core Competency Requirements
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft CRM 2016
- Experience with ASP.NET and CRM solution development
- Knowledge of and experience with the latest versions of Adxstudio Portals
- Demonstrated proficiency in customising and creating CRM entities
- Demonstrated proficiency in understanding and implementing business workflows and processes
- Demonstrated proficiency in using the either the CRM SDK or plugin platforms.
- Demonstrated proficiency in CRM form development, especially surfacing those forms with in an ADX customer portal environment
- Experience with source control management systems and continuous integration/deployment environments
- Internally motivated, able to work proficiently both independently and in a team environment
- Proven communication skills with both internal team members and external business stakeholders
- Strong initiative to find ways to improve solutions, systems, and processes.
Preferred Competency Requirements
- Experience with supporting Microsoft products (SQL Server, SharePoint, IIS, Lync)
- Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist (MCTS) for Microsoft Dynamics CRM
- Experience working on an Agile solutions team.
Please click on “Apply now” to send us your application. If you aren’t already registered to LynxPro, please fill in your profile or get in touch for more information.
WANT TO TALK TO US?
FOR IMMEDIATE ASSISTANCE, PLEASE CALL OUR CUSTOMER SERVICE HELPLINE.
01183 130 260
Related Jobs (10)
Senior Back-End Developer on December 14, 2018
BizTalk Developer on December 13, 2018
Dell Boomi Integration Architect on December 13, 2018
SAP Consultant on December 13, 2018
Integration Designer/Developer on December 10, 2018
IoT Developer on December 10, 2018
Azure Developer on December 10, 2018
Talend Developer / ETL on December 10, 2018
Magento developer on December 7, 2018
UX Designer on December 5, 2018