- Post Date:January 5, 2018
- Daily rate £350 - £450Contract length 3 - 6 months
BizTalk Contract/London/Rate £375.00 – £400.00
This role is responsible for the analysis, support and deployment of the Microsoft BizTalk environment with specific focus on developing an enterprise-wide messaging solution to increase efficiencies in integration between Legacy and third party systems, reduce integration timescales and development costs.
- Experience with Microsoft BizTalk Server 2010 or 2013 R2, Windows Server and MS SQL Server applications administration and support
- Good understanding of how to translate business requirement documents into technical specifications for development into applications
- Programming with MS SQL Server and database manipulation via ASP.NET.
- Good understanding of web-based design and production processes
- Experience with BizTalk Itineries, BRE, BAM, XREF, Orchestrations
- Experience in Enterprise Application Integration (EAI) projects using BizTalk Server
- Strong analytical EAI and B2B architectural skills with Middleware software experience
- Knowledge of security mechanisms around web development and implementation Experience with testing, exception and error handling in web applications
Please click on “Apply now” to send us your application. If you aren’t already registered to LynxPro, please fill in your profile or get in touch for more information.
WANT TO TALK TO US?
FOR IMMEDIATE ASSISTANCE, PLEASE CALL OUR CUSTOMER SERVICE HELPLINE.
01189 130 260
Related Jobs (10)
Senior back End Developer on March 20, 2018
SAP Analyst on March 19, 2018
Devops Engineer on March 15, 2018
UI – Front End Developer on March 12, 2018
React Developer on March 8, 2018
Drupal Developer on March 16, 2018
Mobile Developer – London/Germany/Remote on February 14, 2018
Project Manager/Leader on March 14, 2018