Back End developers
- Post Date:October 9, 2018
- Daily rate £250 - £350Contract length 3 months
2x Back end developers opportunities
The ideal person will be comfortable in front of the client, and comfortable speaking up in a team with experience as either a senior or lead within. This person needs to have exposure to web services and building large enterprise-grade websites.
- 5+ Years commercial development experience.
- 3+ Year exposure to either Symfony or Drupal 8 with associated portfolio.
- Experience working in a team, distributed team integration is a bonus.
- Ability to setup and maintain Drupal modules or Symfony bundles.
- Experience with Git source control.
- Experience working as a senior member of a team, lead experience is a bonus.
- Strong communication skills.
- Experience working in a Test or Behaviour driven manner
- Experience with Kernel and Unit testing; or
- Experience with Behat testing.
- Knowledge of common Drupal features like Paragraphs, Views, Regions, Blocks, Context, Image Styles.
- Working experience with Drupal 7 although not required.
- Experience with CI Integration.
- Code examples demonstrating Symfony or Drupal 8 development.
Please contact us for more details: firstname.lastname@example.org
Related Jobs (10)
ALS Consultant on November 20, 2018
Prophet Developer on November 19, 2018
Prophet ALS Developer on November 19, 2018
Golang Developer on November 15, 2018
Test Engineer on November 15, 2018
DevOps Architect on November 16, 2018
Senior Unity Developer on November 12, 2018
Senior Actuarial Modeller on November 7, 2018
Integration Consultant on November 7, 2018
BizTalk Developer on November 7, 2018