- Post Date:November 12, 2018
- Daily rate NegotiableContract length 6 - 9 months
Global FTSE 250 company is looking for Actuarial modeller
In this exciting career opportunity, you will assist the embedding of model uses across the business in particular with the risk management framework, business planning and reinsurance purchase.
- Experience of using an existing modelling tool e.g MoSes, RiskAgility FM, or similar modelling platforms.
- Proven coding experience e.g. C++ / VBA
- Excellent interpersonal and written communication skills are essential; technical programming skills (e.g. MoSes) would be beneficial
- Demonstrable interest in actuarial modelling and model development experience.
- Ability to build and manage relationships with senior partners in Actuarial and non-Actuarial teams
- Ability to plan and prioritise workload and deliver to deadlines
Please click on “Apply now” to send us your application. If you aren’t already registered to LynxPro, please fill in your profile or get in touch for more information.
WANT TO TALK TO US?
FOR IMMEDIATE ASSISTANCE, PLEASE CALL OUR CUSTOMER SERVICE HELPLINE.
01183 130 260
Related Jobs (10)
Test Manager on January 16, 2019
Program Manager/IT Manager on January 15, 2019
IoT Developer on January 15, 2019
Unity Developer on January 15, 2019
Salesforce Administrator/Developer on January 15, 2019
Systems Administrator on January 14, 2019
Application Support Engineer on January 10, 2019
PHP Developer (Full Stack) on January 8, 2019
QA Engineer on January 7, 2019
BizTalk Developer on January 2, 2019