- Post Date:October 16, 2018
- Daily rate £600 +Contract length 6 - 9 months
Global FTSE 250 company is looking for Actuarial modeller
In this exciting career opportunity, you will assist the embedding of model uses across the business in particular with the risk management framework, business planning and reinsurance purchase.
- Experience of using an existing modelling tool e.g MoSes, RiskAgility FM, or similar modelling platforms.
- Proven coding experience e.g. C++ / VBA
- Excellent interpersonal and written communication skills are essential; technical programming skills (e.g. MoSes) would be beneficial
- Demonstrable interest in actuarial modelling and model development experience.
- Ability to build and manage relationships with senior partners in Actuarial and non-Actuarial teams
- Ability to plan and prioritise workload and deliver to deadlines
For more details, get in touch: firstname.lastname@example.org
Related Jobs (10)
Golang Developer on November 15, 2018
Test Engineer on November 15, 2018
DevOps Architect on November 12, 2018
Senior Unity Developer on November 12, 2018
Senior Actuarial Modeller on November 7, 2018
Integration Consultant on November 7, 2018
BizTalk Developer on November 7, 2018
Actuarial Reporting / Modelling Backfill on November 6, 2018
Back-End Drupal Developer on November 5, 2018
Full Stack WordPress developer on November 2, 2018