3rd Line Support Engineer – Reading – £275 – 3 months
Duties And Responsibilities
- Support and sustain the PaaS infrastructure to ensure a high‐quality service to customer.
- Manage and Support the VMware environment.
- Manage and Support the backup environment.
- Manage and Support the Windows server environment.
- Certificate Management.
- Manage and Support the Monitoring Solution.
- Ensure appropriate security levels on infrastructure are maintained.
- Diagnose and quickly resolve a wide range of Windows applications and networking problems.
- Ownership of 3rd line incidents, changes & problems.
Skills And Qualifications
- Strong troubleshooting skills and customer service focus.
- Experience supporting Windows Server.
- Experience supporting Cloud-based solutions such as Azure and Office 365.
- Experience supporting Virtualization software such as VMware.
- Full driving license and the ability to be able to work on customer sites as appropriate with minimal supervision.
- SC clearance required, at least 1 year remaining from current or most recent employer.
- Dell Servers.
- Microsoft Windows Server.
- Cisco Switching.
- VMware vSphere.
- Cisco ASA Firewalls.
- Juniper SRX Firewalls.
- Dell SAN.
- Veeam Backup.
- Microsoft MCSE/MCSA.
- Cisco CCNA.
- VMware VCP‐DCV.
- Juniper JCNIA.
- Cisco CCNP.
If you are interested please apply through LynxPro or contact the team via email@example.com or Call 01183130260