Mulesoft Developer – London – £500+ depending on experience – 3-6 months
The candidate will be working on enhancing existing integrations and building new integrations in our BSS (Business Support System) and OSS (Operation Support System) ecosystem.
The role is a key individual contributor utilizing their strong background in Mulesoft, Java & Database development to work on a variety of projects including maintaining and extending existing integrations, design and build an integration framework that aligns with the requirements for our next generation BSS/OSS architecture. Besides development you will also provide “tier 3” operational support for production systems, troubleshoot issues and perform system maintenance.
What You Will Bring To The Role
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field, Master’s degree a big plus
- Minimum 3 years building enterprise applications and integrations using Java/Mulesoft or related technologies
- Minimum 1 year experience working with Databases and SQL (Oracle, SQLServer, MySQL)
- Web service development experience with SOAP and XML/JSON RPC, JEE understanding
- Development experience with XML/XSL
- Experience developing on Linux
- Self-motivated and detail oriented
- Excellent analysis, design and communication skills both verbal and written
- Interacting with QA team on functional design, test plans, defect and change control
- Maintaining required documentation including Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) documentation
- Mulesoft developer certification is highly preferred
- Experience with other BSS applications such as CRM, Billing, ERP, Order Management etc.
- Experience working with version control systems like Apache Subversion, Gitlab and continuous integration systems like Octopus & Jenkins is highly desired.
If you are interested please apply through LynxPro or contact the team via firstname.lastname@example.org or Call 01183130260