Programme Manager – Basingstoke – £500 – 3 months
You are responsible for:
- Building and maintaining the project organization, determining the ways of working and defining key interfaces for R&D Projects, Mini-Projects, ECR’s and CAPA’s.
- End-to-End ownership of the RDT programs with high visibility and importance to the business.
- Prepares and implements programs in multi-discipline areas (including Quality and Regulatory, R&D, Marketing, Operations, Service) in accordance with agreed goals on quality, time, cost and staffing.
- Defines projects and their goals, organizes the resources to be used (time, budget and information using the appropriate PIL tools) and specifies quality standards
- Defines the risk of the project/program and develops scenarios to mitigate these risks.
- Ensures proper execution vs the project/program plan.
- Organizes the Program/Departmental resource allocation matrix comprising of all project staff; provide input to R&D capitalization.
- Deploys Process Improvement and Quality Assurance and makes the project organization efficient and transparent, in line with departmental and project processes, establishing strong operating mechanisms to track progress, identify issues, overcome obstacles, define recovery plans and manages lessons learned.
- Provides management and stakeholders with regular project/program performance status (monthly Program Reviews), variances to plan and identification of corrective actions, reports on employees’ performance to the hierarchical superior of the employees for the purpose of appraisal and conducts evaluation at the end of the projects.
- Coordinates effective communication/change management strategies for projects/programs as appropriate.
- Ensures effective transfer/archiving of the project/program results and the associated intellectual capital.
- Keeps up-to-date with technical basics and new technology, in order to optimize the goals of each project and maximize the synergy between the projects
- Stimulating and encouraging ideas, give others a voice, recognize contributions, encourage and acknowledge feedback and act upon it, communicate the vision often, and build and share networks.
- Serve as coach to members of the Core Team, and mentor others, particularly in disciplines close to your area of expertise.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5+ years of product development experience
- 5+ years of Project Management experience
- Experience with QMS and with corporate governance
- PMP certification a plus
- Medical product development experience a plus
- Strong communication skills
- Demonstrated leadership skills showing ownership and successful completion of complex projects
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
- Ability to manage competing priorities in a fast paced environment
If you are interested please apply through LynxPro or contact the team via firstname.lastname@example.org or Call 01183130260