.Net Developer – Sittingbourne – £400 – 3-6 months
We are currently seeking to recruit a .NET programmer to join our existing team in order to develop and provide day-to-day support for our well-established ERP software.
The ideal candidate will have intermediate knowledge of VB.Net and SQL Server, excellent interpersonal skills, the ability to work within a team or on their own. Experiences of working within any FMCG environment or knowledge of Accounts based packages are very beneficial. The flexibility and adaptability is a very important trait for our company. The role will also incorporate some customer facing interactions, support work and occasional travel to customer sites around the UK and possibly internationally.
Essential Skills and Experience:
• Intermediate programming knowledge of VB.Net including familiarity with inheritance and OOP design principles.
• Knowledge of SQL Server including T-SQL, database design, and basic Database Admin procedures.
• Good communication skills to express technical concepts to a non-technical audience both verbally and in writing.
• Analytical and problem solving ability.
• Ability to work both independently and within a team.
Desired Skills and Experience:
• Programming Knowledge of Visual Basic for Applications for MS Access
• Knowledge of MS Access 2007 and later.
• Experience within Fresh Produce industry
• C#, ASP, ADO.Net
If you are interested please apply through LynxPro or contact the team via email@example.com or Call 01183130260