Systems Analyst – London – £450+ depending on experience – 6 months
Key Job Accountabilities:
- Support the development of business case documentation for system change requests, to enable effective prioritisation of system changes or enhancements.
- Monitor and manage current list of outstanding system issues, including defects, change requests and projects.
- Give support to team members that have new system requirements
- Discuss the requirements with the individual, with a focus on what the requirement is, before any solutions are considered.
- Where appropriate, assist in development of and review/approval recommendation of system functional design documents
- Co-ordinate system implementations from the business side, liaising with relevant IT teams and change control and arranging / checking business side communications.
- Contribute to and verify testing scripts and data for major projects as well as smaller changes. Work closely with relevant teams and individuals to support testing activity in line with the project or system change timelines.
- Manage day to day activities and contact with system suppliers
- Liaise with other teams and develop strong working relationships to support collaborative working across business areas, particularly in areas where the same supplier is used, so that combined benefits can be identified wherever possible.
- Work with Global Training Manager to ensure the system is a key part of the overall business training and drive consultant engagement and learning.
- Work with the Operations & Trading Manager and their team to ensure all reporting requirements and commissions information is optimized in the system and regularly reviewed in line with business requests.
What we look for
- Expertise working for an event driven retailer with frequent changes of promotional mechanic
- Expertise working on incentive based plans for self-employed Consultants/Agents
- Experience in complex business analysis
- Strong Excel Skills
- Knowledge of Visual Basic / SL / Microsoft Report Writer
- Previous experience in direct selling / Career Plans – an advantage
- Experience working cross functionally
- Experience working in Customer Services
If you are interested please apply through LynxPro or contact the team via email@example.com or Call 01183130260