Infrastructure Architect – Swindon – £700 – 3-6 months
A successful Infrastructure Architect is good at solving problems and thinking creatively. In addition to these general skills and personality traits, employers are seeking Infrastructure Architect candidates with the following skills.
- Project management experience
- Experience with web technologies and building enterprise architecture roadmaps
- Experience designing, integrating and managing complex infrastructure solutions
- Knowledge of client-server networking and database management
- Ability to provide technical system solutions, determine overall design direction and provide hardware recommendations for complex technical issues
- Experience planning and developing support processes and adhering to best practices
- Strong written and oral communication skills, and the ability to effectively communicate with technical and non-technical audiences
- Ability to quickly comprehend the functions and capabilities of new technologies
- Awareness of direction of travel for IT industry
- Architecture Certification (TOGAF)
- Microsoft Certified System Engineer (MCSE) certifications in Windows.
- Knowledge of Cisco network and technologies, CCNA(P), CCIE, Linux and Unix.
- Knowledge of VMWARE and Virtualisation technologies
- Knowlegde of SAN and Storage Networks
If you are interested please apply through LynxPro or contact the team via email@example.com or Call 01183130260