Technical Architect – London – £550 – 6 months
As we continue to expand our central knowledge base, we are looking for Agile Delivery expertise and Cloud Native delivery skills.
All within a fun, supportive and collaborative team
You do need to hold current or be eligible for Security Clearance for this position
- Design and deliver current state / future state architectures and roadmaps that are aligned to the customers organisational / business objectives and technology drivers
- Work in digital technologies and approaches including cloud (SaaS/PaaS/IaaS/cloud native), common front and back end technologies, software defined infrastructure, continuous delivery and DevOps
- Java, micro-service architecture, containerisation, enterprise integration patterns, data storage in a highly available, distributed products.
- Engage with SME and specialist architecture experts, such as Security and Infrastructure Architecture, to manage the delivery of the overall design taking into account specific technical aspects.
- Identify and evaluate technical options to solve a business problem
- Present to local and organisation TDA functions, solution aspects for review and approval.
- Cloud native delivery skills following open standards in – Containers, As a Service, AWS, Microservice, Serverless Functions and data insight solutions
- Developing architectures as part of Digital programs with in-depth knowledge and experience of Agile delivery Java and Open Source solutions, with knowledge of wider frameworks packages in niche areas such as content management and document management systems.
- Microservice and cloud native patterns including data management, event based integration and leveraging data to generate insights.
- Experience in designing systems for integration and re-use, using frameworks/standards, technologies and design patterns such as API Gateways, Message Brokers and token based security.
- Designing solution and leading digital delivery teams to using Agile and DevOps methodologies to ensure automation and delivery pipelines flowing from development, testing, infrastructure as code to automated deployment.
- A demonstrable record of designing solutions to key non-functional requirements including cyber/security policies, resilience, logging, errors and scalability
- Enterprise Architecture knowledge
If you are interested please apply through LynxPro or contact the team via firstname.lastname@example.org or Call 01183130260