Business Analyst/Process Consultant – London – £400+ depending on experience – 6 months
- Liaise with key stakeholders to define, develop, maintain and enhance business reports and databases.
- Deliver reporting tools and databases according to the business need
- Ensure training and user acceptance testing is carried out by key stakeholders on all processes, reports and databases before finalising the process, report and or database to ensure the end results meets the business’ needs.
- Maintain regular dialogue with key stakeholders (e.g. Sales managers HR, Marketing, Support function heads) to ensure reports and processes provided meet the needs of the business.
- Define and agree service level agreements for customer reporting requirements with Governance and Pricing Manager and all key stakeholders
- Liaise with Senior Sales, HR and Finance Management during sales commission and pay plan modelling
- Analyse and accrue into the P&L all relevant costs for sales commissions and customer rebates in line with the business deadlines on a monthly basis
You will need the following Skills and Qualifications
- Requires an expert knowledge of business systems MS Office (including Access), Visual Basic, Oracle
- Proven high level analytical skills
- Experience of creating and producing processes and reports that are specific and relevant to the business need
If you are interested please apply through LynxPro or contact the team via firstname.lastname@example.org or Call 01183130260