Devops Engineer – Fully Remote – £480-500 – 3-6 months – Outside IR35
Azure, Powershell, CI/CD
We are looking for someone with Azure, Powershell, CI/CD experience. This is a 3-6 month contract but will most likely last 1 year. This a fully remote position.
– Strong understanding and working knowledge of Azure IaaS + FaaS + PaaS (VM’s, Azure Functions, App Services, Redis, etc).
– Knowledge of Cloud networking and security.
– Experience writing and deploying IaC using Ansible or Terraform.
– Experience in setting up and configuration of CI/CD pipeline products such as Azure Devops, TeamCity and Octopus.
– Strong Scripting skills. Preferably Powershell and/or Bash.
– Knowledge of Windows and Linux operating systems.
Site Reliability Engineer:
– Industry experience using logging and application performance monitoring tools such as New Relic.
– Exposure to load testing practises and capacity planning.
– Communication skills for managing and escalating issues to 3rd parties.
– If you have an understanding of high availability and disaster recovery strategies, that would also be a plus, as would; familiarity with Atlassian products, C# and .NET Core.
If you are interested please apply through LynxPro or contact the team via firstname.lastname@example.org or Call 01183130260