C# Developer – Cardiff – £350 – 6 months
The .NET Developer will join our Application Development team and take responsibility for the production of software and the translation of specifications into physical software assets. Providing expertise in all aspects of development and able to understand business needs, this role is a fantastic opportunity to take ownership and make an impact.
- Work as a member of a team of Developers following an Agile Scrum methodology.
- Identify risks and issues early and rectify problems and deviations from the plan.
- Develop solutions to problems by using analytical, interpretive and evaluative thought.
- Identify where changes in requirements have resource implications.
- Provide third level support for Openwork IT solutions.
- Adhere to project lifecycle governance.
- Participate in Scrum meetings and help other members of the team when needed.
- Provide advice, guidance and assistance to colleagues as required.
- Accurately estimate work required to meet requirements.
What will you need to succeed?
- Must demonstrate and apply extensive knowledge of Agile Scrum and related methodologies.
- Prove and understand the importance of the user experience and user journey when developing.
- Knowledge and / or appreciation of Financial Services is desirable.
- Proactively keep abreast of industry developments, skills and technologies and share information, ideas and best practice with other development team members and divisions to improve skills and avoid single points of failure.
If you are interested please apply through LynxPro or contact the team via email@example.com or Call 01183130260