Product Manager – London – £450+ depending on experience – 6+ months
- Lead the Scrum Team, providing vision, direction and day to day support and to drive performance improvements through focussed enhancements and initiatives to meet your assigned outcomes.
- Drive the lifecycle (design, delivery, launch and post launch) of enhancements through collaborative working with Customers, Sales and Customer Success, Marketing, Analysts, UX Designers, Scrum Team and Cloud.
- Champion the voice of the customer, balanced with business needs to define, prioritise and refine the backlog.
- Maintaining and reporting progress back to the Product Leader on your Key Performance Indicators in accordance with your assigned outcome.
- Supporting the Product Leader to maintain the product roadmap, whilst maintaining a good understanding on business strategy and vision.
- Search out, identify and define new opportunities to drive improvements in Product and Customer Experience in alignment with the vision and strategy. Providing a well-defined case (supporting research, rationale and assumptions)
- Develop a deep understanding of current and future needs surrounding your product domain, that aligns to our vision and strategy.
- Maintaining awareness on latest market trends (Technology, UGC, VoC, CX, SaaS), competitor intel and customer needs to identify opportunities for new products and enhancements.
- Championing and evangelising your product, enhancements and benefits to customers, internal teams and stakeholders with confidence
- Motivating and building cohesion between stakeholders of all levels and communicating effectively to ensure buy-in to ensure product success
- Be a role model, support and influence improvements to the agile methodology and product delivery culture though your Scrum Team and participation in Scrum meetings.
- Minimum of 2 years Agile SCRUM management experience
- Minimum of 2 years of product management experience, ideally across more than one product OR with an ecommerce CX management, advertising and conversion experience Product, UX or CX management experience in SaaS or high traffic B2C ecommerce products essential
- Experience of using data and customer feedback to enhance the customer experience across ecommerce propositions
- Passionate about building great products that deliver real value to customers and business alike
- Passion for solving problems.
- Ability to analyse and identify trends within customer data and optimising key conversion funnels
- Excellent written communication and presentation skills
- Experience of working with Design / UX / Technology teams to turn product requirements into solutions that meet user/customer needs
- Previous Senior Product Manager, Product Manager, Product Owner, User Experience or Business Analyst experience is essential.
If you are interested please apply through LynxPro or contact the team via email@example.com or Call 01183130260