Cloud Architect – London – £650 – 3-6 months
- System engineering background and the ability to compare and contrast different solutions to meet the business requirement.
- Provide expert knowledge & expertise in design and engineering: of Public Iaas Paas cloud (GCP)
- Integration with Public cloud including SaaS eg authentication schemes , single sign on systems from an application perspective.
- Private cloud environments.
- Leveraging best practice through published reference architectures
- In depth knowledge in Dockers , Containers and Kubernetes cluster management and orchestration
- Excellent documentation and communication skills with an ability to clearly articulate complex Iaas / Paas Concepts to people new to cloud development
- Collaborating with enterprise cloud architects to evolve Cloud Strategy and to define & execute the delivery of it for the Cloud platform.
- Providing leadership with the platform architects and engineers to drive delivery of platform improvements to meet business technical and non functional requirements as defined through the cloud capability framework.
- Evaluation and implementation of appropriate tooling and automation to support management of cloud platforms.
- Partner with Cloud security architects and Cloud data architects to inform their respective cloud strategies and support adoption across each CSP.
- Engage with product managers to ensure requirements are incorporated.
If you are interested please apply through LynxPro or contact the team via email@example.com or Call 01183130260