Agile Project Manager – London – £500 – 6 months
You will join a small and dynamic team of Project Managers and be using your agile delivery skills to coordinate various Client projects.
Specific Responsibilities Include
- Manage cross-Product deliveries, internally and to customers.
- Scope projects in collaboration with the customer, product owners, architects and designers. Organize requirements into a backlog and a set of releases, managing expectations of all stakeholders.
- Explain and set up an agile delivery model (Kanban / Scrum etc.) to deliver the project in shippable increments.
- Assist with defining, standardising and producing project reports and templates.
- Manage the customer relationship during project delivery.
- Amongst others
- A minimum of 2 years’ agile project management experience (e.g. Scrum, XP, Kanban, Lean). You understand waterfall deliveries and the pros/cons of each delivery method.
- Track record of delivering front-office trading projects in Financial Markets / Investment Banking.
If you are interested please apply through LynxPro or contact the team via email@example.com or Call 01183130260