Infrastructure Architect – London – £575 – 6 months
Collaborating with technical architects across different projects and to work through the design, implementation and integration phases.
- Instrumental in driving the governance and compliance of environments as per the organisations policies.
Clearly documenting solution architectures and driving solutions through review and approval cycles.
- Guiding encryption of sensitive data, securing audit logs and working with security architects to attain the required controls for end user device security and connectivity.
- Working with data and analysis teams to develop data ingestion and data processing strategies.
- Providing platform level disaster recovery strategies, both from the service and ecosystem point of view.
Key Essential Skills:
- Ability to perform architectural assessments, gap analysis and audits. – AWS certify and AWS Cloud Experience
- Provide security recommendations, data handling practices and identify cost cutting opportunities.
- Providing thought leadership on key aspects such as data integration, API management, micro-services architecture and cloud strategy.
- Be experienced in the use of design patterns, applying knowledge of programming models/ standards and thinking ahead by developing reusable components.
If you are interested please apply through LynxPro or contact the team via firstname.lastname@example.org or Call 01183130260