Infrastructure Project Manager – £500+ depending on experience – 6 months
We are looking for an Infrastructure Project Manager to join our team. You will be responsible for assessing, designing, evolving and managing a new Infrastructure Platform used in the provision of Managed Services to our clients.
You Will Have An Opportunity To
- Work with your team members to design and develop infrastructure solutions that meet business and service requirements collected by your team
- Work with Managed Services stakeholders, other team members, technical leads and partners to manage and deliver successful implementations of cloud solutions, becoming a trusted adviser to decision-makers throughout the engagement.
- Work with internal specialists, product, and engineering teams to package best practices and lessons learned into thought leadership, methodologies, and published assets.
- Interact with team members, partners, and other stakeholders to manage project scope, priorities, deliverables, risks/issues, and timelines for successful client outcomes.
- Advocate for customer needs in order to overcome adoption blockers and drive new feature development based on your field experience.
- Manage the deployment of cloud based distributed virtualized infrastructure solutions according to complex requirements and implementation best practices.
Who You Are
- MBA or Master’s degree in CS or an engineering field
- 7 years of experience project managing and designing and delivering technical solutions.
- DevOps experience at an intermediate level
- Cloud certification (Google Cloud preferred).
- Experience in one or more of the following disciplines: software development, managing large scale Windows/Linux environments, network design and deployment, database(s), storage systems.
- Experience with networking and system design of load balancers, firewalls, and VPN in architecting, developing, and/or maintaining production-grade systems.
- Customer facing migration experience, including service discovery, assessment, planning, execution, and operations.
- Demonstrated excellent communication, presentation, and problem-solving skills.
- You excel in a fast-paced environment with little guidance.
- Experienced with the Agile development methodology.
- Passionate about open source and interested in learning new technologies.
If you are interested please apply through LynxPro or contact the team via email@example.com or Call 01183130260