.Net Developer – Manchester – £350+ depending on experience – 3-6 months
We are looking to hire a .Net Developer with a real passion for development and a desire to continue broadening their skill set in both technical skills and coding practices and processes.
Your day-to-day activities will include:
- Building, testing, and supporting a wide range of existing .NET web applications for Public Sector clients.
- Interpret, diagnose, and fix issues raised via QA process
- Regularly report progress, issues and any impediments via stand-ups, time/task recording tools and with team leads and project management
- Ability to absorb, review and contribute to Analysis and Requirement capture documents
- C# Asp.Net (MVC 3.5/4.0)
- Experience working in a full SDLC environment.
- Microsoft SQL Server
- Microsoft Azure
- Experience with Selenium WebDriver, Selenium Grid and NUnit frameworks
- Bootstrap 3+
- An understanding of Entity Framework and NHibernate
If you are interested please apply through LynxPro or contact the team via email@example.com or Call 01183130260