Agile Business Analyst – London – £450 – 6 months
Skills & Requirements
- We are looking for an Agile Business Analyst with a technical background in software engineering and an in-depth knowledge of Agile approaches such as Scrum, Lean, Extreme Programming, Test Driven Development, and Continuous Integration & Delivery.
- You have proven your excellent leadership, communication and stakeholder management skills in various successful software development projects.
- Experience in facilitating workshops using a wide variety of techniques and innovation games like user story mapping and assumption mapping.
- Capturing Epics, User Stories and Acceptance Criteria for client requirements, working with developers and QA testers to prepare user stories for delivery, using techniques such as 3-Amigos to ensure a shared understanding.
- Management of the project backlog, including prioritisation with the Product Owner, with user-centred requirements engineering, acceptance criteria and testing charters
- Collaborating with our clients to define and agree the project road-map, being able to focus on short, medium and long-term goals and value to the client.
- You follow goal oriented and structured approaches for project analysis, coordination and planning.
If you are interested please apply through LynxPro or contact the team via firstname.lastname@example.org or Call 01183130260