Business Analyst – Remote Contract for a Brighton-based Company – £450+ – 6 months+
What Will You Do…
- Evaluate business processes, anticipating requirements, uncovering areas for improvement, and developing and implementing solutions.
- Demonstrate up-to-date expertise in Information Systems and apply this to the development, execution and improvement of action plans by providing advice and guidance to others in the application of information and best practices.
- Manage customer relationships and expectations by developing a communication process to keep others up-to-date on project results.
- Stay up to date with customer needs and strategies; communicating updates and findings; and facilitating project meetings and presentations to diverse audiences including non-technical audiences.
- Lead or participate in multiple projects by completing and updating project documentation; managing project scope; adjusting schedules when necessary; determining daily priorities; ensuring efficient and on-time delivery of project tasks and milestones; following proper escalation paths; and managing customer and supplier relationships.
- Identify, create and facilitate process design changes by conducting business and systems process analysis and design at a complex level; focusing on quality improvement and data management; ensuring data is reliable and valid; developing process improvements; integrating new systems and processes with existing ones; and partnering with internal and external customers to ensure solutions provided meet the long-term business strategies.
- Collaborate closely with developer to implement the requirements, provide necessary guidance to testers during QA process; Support system conversions, upgrades, enhancements.
What we are searching for…
- Bachelor’s Degree in appropriate field of study or equivalent work experience.
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in business analysis or a related field.
- Good sense solving logical problems, can think as a programmer do.
- Exceptional analytical and conceptual thinking skills.
- The ability to influence stakeholders and work closely with them and able to explain difficult concepts to non-technical users.
- Advanced technical skills and documentation skills, able to write SQL queries to run a report or understand a problem.
- Fundamental analytical and conceptual thinking skills.
- Excellent planning, organizational, and time management skills.
- Able to analyse and tackle a platform´s standard API using tolls like Postman.
- Experience in Bots programming or configuration in platforms like Teams, Telegram, Slack or Zendesk is a plus.
- Able to engage on technical conversations with a Programmer or a Solution Architect.
- Experience working in process implementation over Information Systems, in particular in CRM: Marketing Automation, Sales Automation or Customer Service
If you are interested please apply through LynxPro or contact the team via firstname.lastname@example.org or Call 01183130260