Technical Architect – £400 a day – 2 year contract -SC CLEARANCE- Central London – Tooling Services
Summary of the work
Design and delivery of proportionate and affordable services that support business & technical needs. The design scope will span multiple suppliers and support levels. Resulting in service designs, business requirements, standards and Enterprise Services capabilities. The specialist will act as the Subject Matter Expert ensuring the design meets DDaT needs.
What the specialist will work on
- Producing service designs which ensure that support for the new service is comprehensive, efficient and reuses existing capability.
- Developing and documenting the proposed service design for the integration and implementation of solutions, working with and across other areas of the business to ensure that the requirements are included in business cases, project plans, procurement and Service Design Packages.
- Leading the evaluation of a new service once it has been integrated, identifying best practices and lessons learned.
- Creating detailed plans for the integration of new services into existing architecture, considering the broader context, strategies and operating model of the organisation.
Essential skills and experience
- Evidence strong process, technical and team leadership skills, with a passion for delivering leading edge designs and inspiring a culture of technical excellence and innovative solution design
- Have experience of navigating the complex landscapes of technologies, 3rd party suppliers (driving the procurement process), internal and cross-government (or similarly complex) teams
- Have experience of management & delivery of complex service solutions within time, cost and quality targets, ensuring solutions are robust, resilient, and appropriately implemented, tested and documented
- Evidence experience of defining standards, owning and contributing to the technical roadmap and strategy
- Evidence experience in anticipating and advising on future technology changes that present opportunities for the product or service
- Communicate clearly in a language which meets the needs of different users/stakeholders through selecting the appropriate channels and formats, and managing expectations whilst adapting to stakeholders’ reactions with flexibility
If you are interested please apply through LynxPro or contact the team via email@example.com or Call 01183130260