Helpdesk Manager – London – £400+ depending on experience – 6 months
The Role Requires You To
- Deliver national Telco services to new and existing clients.
- Have experience of hosted services.
- Ensure all post-sales activity from provisioning to deprovisioning is completed.
- Ensure close engagement with internal customer services, technical teams, account managers and external suppliers and clients.
- Manage and deliver supplier and client SLA’s.
- Ensure data protection and customer privacy is followed and secure in all cases.
- To ensure the team conducts all necessary tasks associated with the connection, upgrade and maintenance of customers’ orders in a timely and appropriate manner.
- Manage conflict resolution to achieve best outcome for the client.
- Ensure all systems are updated and accurately logged.
- Support the development of a new CRM
- Familiarity with Visio to create new processes and procedures as need.
- Familiarity with MS Project to manage small projects up-to £250,000 in value.
- Support the team with training and up-skilling,
- Participate in customer, team and departmental meetings as required.
- 3 years’ experience of delivering Telco services and hosting solutions, including provisioning within telcos (e.g. BT, Virgin, Talk Talk, Verizon, Colt etc)
- Broad understanding of the IT service industry
- Comfortable with working with clients in the Internet sector
- Project co-ordination/management experience in the IT Service Industry
- Ensure client engagement and Voice of the Customer is heard.
- Excellent report and communication skills
- Prince 2 Foundation and understanding of project life-cycles.
- Service Management skills including understanding of SLAs, KPIs and a broad understanding of change management and risk management processes
- Tactically astute with a controlled sense of urgency
- Prince2 Practitioner or equivalent is highly desirable
If you are interested please apply through LynxPro or contact the team via firstname.lastname@example.org or Call 01183130260