Azure Support Engineer – London/Remote – £500 – 9 months
A Support Engineer is responsible for providing quality support for Azure Monitoring and Automation with a high degree of customer happiness; provide responsive and reliable technical solutions and information to Microsoft customers.
Azure Monitoring and Automation includes
- Azure Automation
- Azure Log Analytics
- Azure Monitor Alerts
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Required Skills: Strong knowledge of Windows OS, Client/Server knowledge, understanding of Cloud services, Azure, Azure Active Directory, PowerShell, TCP/IP and HTTP.
- Preferred: Strong Linux OS Knowledge, Windows Update/Patching
- Good Communication Skills – spoken and written English.
- Additional languages are a plus.
- Excellent customer service skills and customer focused attitude.
- Three or more years’ experience in systems deployment/admin, network operations, software support or IT Consulting,
- Effective learning skills and the ability to learn on the go.
- Strong problem-solving skills, includes troubleshooting, problem analysis and resolution, good judgment/decision making ability.
- Genuine passion for technology and desire and aptitude to increase technical skill level required.
- Recent work experience in a customer facing role
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
If you are interested please apply through LynxPro or contact the team via email@example.com or Call 01183130260