Technical Project Manager – Oxford – 3 months – £475
This position will suit customer-orientated project managers with a strong eye for detail and at least two years’ relevant experience of software delivery projects.
- Portfolio Management
- Manage a portfolio of customer engagements from kick-off to close.
- Ensure a backlog of engagements is fully scheduled and resourced.
* Stakeholder Engagement
- Develop and maintain customer relationships.
- Act as the primary point of contact for customers throughout engagements.
- Actively manage stakeholder expectations throughout engagement delivery.
- Engagement delivery
- Ensure engagements are delivered to a high level of customer satisfaction, meeting agreed requirements.
- Prepare and maintain project deliverables.
- Schedule project resources to ensure high quality, on time delivery.
- Track project progress and effort, resolving issues that may arise.
- Manage and adapt to changes to project scope, schedule and cost.
- Manage the financial aspects of engagements in line with agreed project P&L.
- Actively manage the contractual completion of projects.
- Service improvement
- Contribute to the ongoing improvement of methods, processes and deliverables.
If you are interested please apply through LynxPro or contact the team via firstname.lastname@example.org, or Call 01183130260