Tester – London based, but Remote for the foreseeable – 6 months – £450+
Critical and ongoing project, despite the current climate, requires an experienced Tester to join the project team. Working on a project which is focused on the implementation of an enterprise-level finance and contract management application, you will work on testing the integration of the new system with the existing contract management, order processing, business and finance systems. The testing will primarily be Functional and UAT in nature, all manual and within a waterfall environment.
- The role is specifically responsible for testing the technical integration of the systems, including required data, set-up, environments and execution of test scenarios.
- There is also scope for the role to perform integration testing using the processes supported by the integrated systems.
- Taking process maps and writing test cases and scenarios. Challenging process maps for further detail if they are lacking.
- Performing scripting and execution of testing in the Functional and UAT test fields.
- Managing defects.
- Quickly getting to know the project team, workstreams, project and testing status and integrating yourself into the setup, during these challenges times.
- You will have an in-depth knowledge of software testing methodologies and test phases
- Strong ability to create and execute accurate test scripts
- Previous testing of financial (SAP / Oracle type of thing), contract or payments systems highly desirable
- In-depth knowledge of Interface technologies – API and FTP is desirable
- Strong understanding of Defect Management process
- Ability to take initiative and support the wider testing team in the execution of test cases/scenarios
- Experience in projects related to data migration and integration would be an advantage
- Recent demonstrable experience of Functional User Acceptance Testing (UAT)
- Good knowledge of API testing
- Experience working in an SQL environment
- Excellent organisational skills and the ability to take a structured approach to testing.
If you are interested please apply through LynxPro or contact the team via firstname.lastname@example.org, or Call 01183130260