Data Analyst – London – £450 – 3 – 6 months – Outside IR35
We are looking for an enthusiastic Data Analyst who will work in a small, but tight knit agile team and be part of an overall business change implementation.
We are looking for a Data Analyst that can:
- Manage data structures and governance
- Helping develop reporting structures, analysis and systems for business development and business intelligence
- Managing and designing the reporting environment, including data sources, security, and metadata.
- Supporting the strategy to improve and support data integrity and quality
- Assessing tests and implementing new or upgraded software and assisting with strategic decisions on new systems.
- Generating reports from single or multiple systems.
- Enabling end users to succeed with new reports, dashboards and reporting systems
- Assisting in data analytics projects
- At least 2 years working as adata analyst or in related field.
- Demonstrated experience in handling large data sets and relational databases with a solid understanding of SQL
- Experience with data visualisation tools such as PowerBI or Tableau
- Solid understanding of Excel (vlook-ups, pivot tables, conditional functions)
- Basic understanding of Python
Nice to have:
- Experience with web scraping in Python (using Selenium / BeautifulSoup or any other libraries)
- Ideally a degree related to Data Science
- Experience with ETL processes on Microsoft Azure
- High-level experience in methodologies and processes for managing large scale databases.
- Experience in the Finance industry
If you are interested please apply through LynxPro or contact the team via email@example.com, or Call 01183130260