Front End Developer – Watford – £400 – 3 months – Outside IR35
You will be hands-on during the sprint and provide technical guidance and input to the junior developers within the team. You will embrace DevOps practices and will be responsible for continually investigating and pushing new CI tools and technologies that can help propel the team onwards.
As a Front End Developer you will hold some of the following skills:
- Experience working with front-end build frameworks/tools; Node, Gulp, Grunt, TypeScript, TSLint and Stylelint.
- Working knowledge of the Atlassian suite of products; Jira/Confluence/BitBucket
- Experience of working within an Agile framework (SAFe would be preferable)
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Experience of working with in a collaborative manner with a combination of nearshore and offshore teams (potentially provided by multiple suppliers)
- Team oriented approach and strong interpersonal skills
- Strong analytical skills to determine bottlenecks and process improvements.
If you are interested please apply through LynxPro or contact the team via email@example.com, or Call 01183130260